Your ACU Card confirms your status as a student and must be carried while on campus. It is also used for:
- photo identification during examinations
- to borrow from the Library
- pay Library fines
- to use printer/photocopiers
- add credit via EFTPOS terminals
- to purchase Student Centre services
- for ACU Gym access
Once you have accepted your offer and enrolled, order your ACU Card online.
Your card will be ready to collect from the Student Centre within 24 hours
Note: Remote/distance/online/intensive mode students - should select ‘online’ as your campus. Your ACU Card will be posted to your mailing address in Student Connect.
Cards cannot be posted to on campus/ mixed-mode students.
Replacement ACU Cards
If lost or damaged, your ACU Card will cost $20 to replace. If your card is stolen just provide a Police report and we will replace it free of charge.
Conditions of use of your ACU Card
- Carry your ACU Card at all times while on campus.
- Staff or security personnel can request to see your card at any time.
- Do not give your ACU Card to anyone.
- Do not bend, fold, puncture or subject your ACU Card to heat (eg car dashboard).
- Place a PIN on your card at the EFTPOS terminals in the Library to secure funds on your card. ACU will not take any responsibility for any funds lost from cards that are not PIN protected.
For further information please read the Student Cards & Photos Policy & Procedures